Below are some things to remember and consider:
1. Be who God called you to be. Each person has a different calling.
2. How do you show God’s love to others? What can you start doing today?
3. I often feel as though the daily routines of life don’t allow for enough self-reflection. Then again, it is on you to find the time instead of hoping that there will be time. For those of us juggling 20 things at once, we already know that waiting for free time to appear in our lives is a lie. You have to be intentional about how you spend your time and what you choose to make time for. I would argue that making time for self-reflection is critical not just for your own growth but also for the sake of those around you.
4. Think outside of the box. #Creativity #NewIdeas #Reimagine
5. May your day be filled with joy, brightness, and creativity. Go beyond your routine.
6. A lot goes into a masterpiece. Don’t neglect the “behind the scenes work” and process necessary to get there.
7. What you do impacts others. Act accordingly.
8. How you spend your time says a lot about the priorities in your life. Do you need to make some adjustments?
9. Sometimes you need to find a quiet space and take a break. Relax, recover, and regroup.
*All pictures from Pixabay.com
Blessings and Love,
Purpose Over Fear
2017 copyright by PurposeOverFear